Tuesday, December 2, 2008

NEW BLOG

Everyone go check out my new photography blog. www.urbanrainphotography.com/blog. I am so happy with how it turned out. The pictures are so much bigger, so it is perfect for client previews. I am almost finished with my website and I am so excited for that as well. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

4 comments:

Charmaine said...

I think the site is beautiful so far! Good job!

Kendra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendra said...

WOW
Love. It.
You are doing some amazing stuff. I love the things you came up with on your own, they are beautiful. And the Beck family... Um could I order up some kids like that?

the murdocks said...

AMBERLY! Ok, think waaaayyy back to junior high. This is stacie weidner...from good ol' south jordan. I was commenting on tiffany vukich's blog and noticed a comment by Laura and that lead me here! I am totally glad I found your blog! It's been so long but I had to say hi. Your family is darling! Your pics are great...I'm into photography too, I just love it. I'm not a profesh though....that is awesome you have a biz!
Anyway, I'd love to hear how you are doing...where you are living...etc.