Cayden graduated from preschool last week and I am so proud of him. They had a little program and sang some of their favorite songs that they have learned this year. Then the teacher had each of them come up seperately and show the picture they had drawn of their favorite thing about preschool. Cayden's favorite thing was story time. NO surprise there since his favorite thing in the world is for mom and dad to tell him stories. I can't believe he will be going to Kindergarted next year. I am a little bit sad and excited. I'm sad because this is the beginning of him being gone every day, and being away from home more than he is here. But I am excited to have time with girls while he is gone and that he is growing into such a smart little boy. He has learned so much this year and has improved so much in his reading and handwriting skills. We are so excited that he got into American Heritage and he is especially excited because he gets to "learn school stuff and about Jesus" at his new school. I am really going to enjoy having him home with me for the summer and we have already been doing lots of fun activities.
Cayden and Emma

Cayden and Daddy

Cayden and Mommy

We all went to support Cayden at his graduation

showing his picture of his favorite thing about preschool

Singing, he loves to sing. I love he huge smile on his face.

Cayden getting his "diploma" from Mrs. Michelle

My little graduate
1 comment:
Seriously so cute. He looks like such a big boy but still looks like that little baby Cayden we all got to meet five years ago. Can you believe that just six years ago you didn't know Cayden or Emma? I was telling Jessica that today, that five years ago I didn't even know her because she wasn't alive yet. It seems impossible doesn't it. Can you imagine life without them? I'm so proud of you Cayden and I know he'll do fantastic in Kindergarten. Way to go buddy.
Post a Comment