I already mentioned that we went wakeboarding for Chuck's birthday. Here are a couple of snapshots from the day. We had so much fun and Chuck was so surprised and excited that I got a boat for the day for his b-day. He loves to wakeboard, but seems to be so busy that he only get's to go a couple of times a season. He tried his backflip for the first time, and did a great job. He didn't land it, but his goal is to land one by the end of the summer. I am so mad I didn't get a picture of it, he just busted it out with no warning. Cayden gets to start learning this year and got to start by going on Daddy's wakeboard with him. Cayden loved it and was begging to try it himself, so we strapped him into the kids size one and Chuck held him off the side of the boat going like 5 miles and hour so he could get the feel of it. Cayden was in heaven and was mad we wouldn't let him try it by himself the way dad does it. He did really great though and I think he'll be ready to try for real by next summer. Chuck was so glad that Cayden liked it, I think he really wants to be able to do this together as Cayden gets older. Becca and Steve came and joined us for half the day and it was really fun to see them. Emma and Becca just cuddled together at the front of the boat and layed in the sun all day. Emma jumped in for a second to swim but it was too cold for her and she quickly got back in the boat. She hates cold water. I was so sad I couldn't do anything but watch and take pics, but the bouncy boat hurt my belly alot less than I thought it would so that is good. Anyway, it was a great day, and I wish we could do stuff like this more often.
Yuck, can you see how swollen my face is starting to get!








After boating we took Chuck out to dinner for more birthday celebrations. I told him he could choose anywhere he wanted to go, and he wanted Greek food. Isn't he so weird, who wants Greek food. I think he was the only one who enjoyed their dinner, but it was his birthday so I'm glad he got what he wanted, cause that is the only day of the year we will be going to get Greek food! =)
Look how tan we all are from being in the sun all day!
No comments:
Post a Comment