
Is now 4 years old...and beautiful as ever

I can't believe how the time has flown. I keep telling her to stop growing, I feel like it is going too fast. We celebrated Emma's 4th birthday on July 8th while we were in Hawaii. It was so much fun, I will write about the fun day later while I am writing about the trip. I just wanted to take a minute to write my favorite 5 things about Emma, the things that make her so special.
1. Emma is a firecracker. She is so feisty and fiery. She loves to be the boss, and to be in charge. She is constantly telling all of us what to do, including me. I love this because she is just like me!
2. Emma is very sensitive and emotional. She gets her feelings hurt very easily, and is very emotional about whatever we are doing. I don't love the emotional rants, but I do love how sensitive to others she is. She is so compassionate and truly cares about everyone's feelings. She is so sweet!
3. Emma has a very strong testimony in Jesus and in the priesthood. She used to have night terrors and get really scared at night. Chuck started giving her blessings before bed to help her to not feel scared. Now she asks for one every night, and without fail, when she gets one, she never comes out of her room scared. She tells us "I know if I get a blessing that Jesus will protect me." She is always telling me that Jesus can help me with whatever problem I am trying to solve. She is right, and I hope she always keeps that pure faith!
4. Emma's favorite thing to do is have tea parties. She will sit for hours and have a tea party with her pretend friends, she can talk to herself for hours and really be having fun. I also love to have tea parties with her, she is so fun to talk to.
5. Emma can talk for hours. I can just sit there and she will carry the entire conversation. She can talk about anything, and she wants to tell me about everything, everyday. She wants to know about everything I am doing, and really cares about what everyone is up to. She loves to talk!
I love Emma so much. She brings so much light and life into our home. She brings me so much joy and I am so proud to be her mother. She is a much stronger spirit than I am and I feel so privileged to be able to raise such a valiant little girl. She is our sunshine!



No comments:
Post a Comment