Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Woke up with a man, but went to bed with a Doctor

YEY! it is official. Chuck has his Ph.D. He gave his defense on Monday, and he did such a great job. I was seriously so impressed with how well he did. He is my husband, and even I was shocked at how brilliant he is. He has worked so hard and I am so proud of the man and scientist he has become. He is such a hard worker and has also been such a wonderful father and husband even through the busy and hard times of graduate school. I love him so much. I kept getting choked up at his defense because of how proud I felt of him. He is wonderful. And he is all mine!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations! What an accomplishment. I'm glad to hear that it's all done and approved and he is officially a Dr now. Wahoo! Now for that law degree ...

Mansius Family said...

Congratulations!!!

Travis and Marie said...

awesome awesome! what an accomplishment for both of you!

Jamie said...

we are so proud of chuck! and you!!! we love you guys!

LauraBro said...

I bet that was a good night in bed :) we miss you already guys-. I am so proud of you Chuck--such a hard worker--you are going to change lives and the world! good luck in your move---can't wait to see pics of your place!