We also had an amazing ice storm that was one of the worst that the midwest had seen in like 10 years. It was a little scary, but so beautiful!
At the end of the month we celebrated my 28th birthday. The kids were so cute, they woke up early to "make" me breakfast and paint me pictures. When I came down they had poured me cereal and gotten juice for me. They are so cute and thoughtful. Chuck made me a great dinner and we had so much fun celebrating as a family. My friend Giulia watched the kids so Chuck could take me to Red Mango for dessert. That weekend Chuck took me on my surprise birthday date. He took me to dinner at one of my favorite resaurants and then took me to get a MASSAGE! It was a wonderful surprise! I had a great Birthday, but I think I would like to stop aging now. 28 is good, don't need to get any older than this =).
Our favorite movie this month was Newsies, and the kids frequently dress up like them and love to sing all the songs from the movie.



No comments:
Post a Comment