Our favorite thing to do is to laugh. Cayden and Emma are so fun to be with. They have such charming personalities. So I thought I would share a few pictures of some of our favorite moments of 2007. Our trip to Bear Lake with my family was so fun, Emma loved playing in the sand. We were able to go to California to visit chuck's family for Steve's homecoming. We got to do a lot of fun things with our Friends the Bradley's, including going on a camping a
nd four wheeling trip. Cayden started School, and had a really cute Christmas program. He also played Football, and Soccer this year. Emma, started walking and talking, and made a lot of messes. Cayden turned 3 in April and Emma turned 1 in July. They both had really fun parties with all our friends and family there. Chuck and I took a trip to Cancun in July for our 5 year anniversary. We are so grateful for the times we have together. We had a great year, and hope that 2008 is just as fun.
Star Trio
10 years ago

















7 comments:
I am so glad you got a blog! Yeah! Your pictures are adorable! It looks like you guys had a great year. It was so fun to get together over Christmas and see everyone. I hope I will be able to see everyone soon! Our blog is mcgivenfamily.blogspot.com
Yay! I'm so excited! Blogging is the way to go now-a-days! I think you have our link...if not, it is www.the3slades.blogspot.com! Love you all so much!
Oh goodie! I am so excited you got a blog! Now I can be a better friend. I am so horrible at the phone these days. Your kids are adorable. I love all the pictures! Can't wait to see more! We have a blog too. It's theobrienfam@blogspot.com.
Yeah Amber! Im glad things are going good! It was good to get to visit at the lunch! you are so fun to talk to and I really enjoy your company. Thanks for being a good friend. Our blog site is jakeandstephanietaylor.blogspot.com
So cute!!!
YEAH!!! Finally!!! Fun Pictures. IT will be nice to keep in touch!!! www.scottandbethsfamily.blogspot.com
ok, amber. I looked at that website...I think im retarded or something. Maybe you could come over and help me sometime. The kids could play? I can do it tomorrow...? Call me k
Post a Comment