Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to me

I just want to say hooray for me, I made it to 26. I feel so old, I am closer to 30 now than I am to 20, how depressing. But I am having a wonderful day, thanks for all the calls and letters I have recieved. In celebration of my birthday I would like to write my 5 favorite things about myself. =)
1. My husband, he really is the better half of our relationship. I am so proud of the man he has become, and I am so grateful for him in my life. I would not be the same person without his constant love and support.
2. My children. I love them so much. They really are everything to me. I see so much of myself in them, only their litte spirits are like 20 times stronger than mine. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father sent them to me.
3. My mom, I notice little ways that I become more like her all the time. She has been a constant example of love, service, and virtue. I am so grateful that she has helped shape who I am becoming.
4. My sisters, they are my best friends and I am so grateful for them in my life. They are always such a good example to me and I love them so much.
5. My testimony. I am so grateful that I have a testimony of this gopsel and for all of the people mentioned above who have helped shape it.

4 comments:

Amy said...

3. My mom, I notice little ways that I become more like her all the time. She has been a constant example of love, service, and virtue. I am so grateful that she has helped shape who I am becoming.

I would like to say I am glad you are becoming like your Mom too. I love your Mom and she rocks. I love you too. However, I think I deserved my own special shout out.

My sister in law, who has been an constant example of sarcasm, narcissism and sexual promiscuity. Unfortunately, I might be rubbing off on you more than you think. Except for the sarcasm. You are totally SINCERE about your sexual promiscuity.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND.

Charmaine said...

Happy Birthday Amberly!!

Amy said...

I am sorry I said you were sexually promiscuious on your blog. I know you guys are in grad school and I shouldn't judge you about how you guys are making extra money. You work it girl.

Tukuafu's said...

Happy Birthday! I forgot we share the same day! No wonder we are so cool :) Congrats on the girl-- I am SOOO excited for you!