Monday, February 2, 2009

Shoot the bad guys

Cayden informed me today that he wants to be a policman when he grows up so he can shoot all the bad guys so they don't ever hurt mommy or Emma. Then he thought for a minute and said "Actually I want to be the cheif or something, the policeman who is in charge of all the other policemen, cause I would like to be the boss of everyone and get to shoot bad guys."

Oh good my four year is on a power trip and wants to be able to shoot people.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

oh my goodness, he's just too funny!

LauraBro said...

how cute! I miss him so bad--no more cute Cayden or emma stories (really I love them!) ---He's such a stud! everytime I come and see him he seems more and more helpful and a grown up good big brother! he has such a good mom