We found out today what we are having, what a great birthday present. It's a...GIRL. I am so excited. I knew it was a girl, Chuck thought it was a boy, but I was right. I am so happy to be right, cause I was wrong with the other two. We are thrilled, and just hope she is not as emotional as Emma =). We are going to name her Grace Noel. YEY!!
6 comments:
we are so excited! what a perfect name : )
Congrats! What a fun day to find out! Happy birthday!
Yeah! I'm so happy for you that you are pregnant! How fun for Emma to have a friend :)
Happy Birthday! What a great present - finding out what you are having! That is so fun - I am thrilled for you to be having another girl! How exciting! I hope you are feeling good and everything is going well!
So Fun Amber....and sorry dear...but she will still be emotional, just in a different way! Im so happy for you...what a great bday present! Happy Bday to YOU!
congratulations! what a fun thing to find out on your birthday. And the name your chose is very pretty!
Post a Comment