Last night Cayden and Daddy were playing Jedi knights and fighting with their light sabers. Emma kept yelling at them to stop, trying to get their attention to play with her, but she wasn't getting the attention she wanted. Once she realized she wasn't going to get them to stop she yelled "OH YEAH" and ran out of the room. I was laughing a little and thought she had gotten upset. She ran back in the room with her pink princess wand, and yelled "OH YEAH, I will get you with my wand." and began beating Cayden over the head with the wand. We all burst out laughing. She is so funny, she is really girly, and she thinks everything is about princess' or her. But she wants to do everything her brother is doing. It's funny to see the girly twists she puts on his games.
4 comments:
Oh girls are such a freakin blast! I love this story. It illustrates Emma and who she is so perfectly. Fiesty, girlie, wants to do what the boys are doing but is GOING to do it her way. She is a true princess and I love love love her. I do however feel sorry for Cayden that she beat him over the head with her wand. However, if you have to take either a light saber or magic wand, I would TOTALLY take the wand any day. You have to get in there and duel with a light saber but a wand you just point and cast your spell. Tell Cayden that if his light saber was real and her wand was real also, he'd be toast. GO EMMA!
Girls are so CUTE! I cant stand it! Yeah for another one!
she is so cute : )
i love emma's story--her personality is such a spice in my life! (I wish I saw you guys more) thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment