Thursday, April 2, 2009

Long Needed Update

I have been so crazy busy the last couple of months. I haven't had a spare second to write all this stuff down. We have had a lot going but have had so much fun. Here are a couple of highlights of the last 2 months

I had a cooking class for Cayden and Emma and a couple of their friends. We learned how to make pizza's and the kids each made their own. Then we had a pizza party and played games and ate pizza. The kids had a blast and Cayden loved it. He had really been wanting to learn how to do things lately, I love how curious he is and how much he loves to learn.


Our stake had a prepardeness fair and had a bunch of classes on emergency preparedeness. The highlight of the day was when they had the lifeflight helicopter come and land in the parking lot. They also had an ambulance and fire truck come and the EMT's, firefighter's, and pilot talked to the kids about safety. The kids were going crazy they loved it. Cayden was so excited to watch the helicopter land and get to sit in it.


Cayden and Emma in the ambulance by the stretcher


Cayden loved the helicopter


sitting in the helicopter


For Valentines Day Ron spoke at the Lehi marriage conference. It was at thanksgiving point barn. They had a dinner and then some speakers, who talked about enriching our marriages. It was fabulous. This isn't the best picture of me, but Chuck looks so cute.


Me and my mom took the kids to the Draper temple open house. Cayden was so excited to go. He loved all of it, but especially the baptismal font. He was mad I wouldn't let him get into the water. I loved how excited he was for all of it and how much he already understood about the temple.



For family night one night we built a huge tent in the family room and watched a movie. The kids loved it and now build a fort at least once a week. They said it was the best family night ever. I love when they get so excited about simple things.

2 comments:

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Im going to steal your FHE idea...my kids would be in heaven! Glad youre doing good...I missed a call from you the other day, I called you back, but haven't heard from you! How the pregnancy going? I think that picture of you is beautiful by the way!!!

Hopefully when this weather shapes up we can get together with friends at the park again!

Jamie said...

glad to see a new post! love all the pics! looks like you guys are doing well. love you!