Thursday, June 18, 2009

I just got finished doing Cayden and Emma's yearly pictures. I am really happy with how they turned out. I only got to do about half of the locations I wanted because it started raining so I think I will do some more later. They are getting so big. In my favorite one of Cayden I can see a glimpse of him when he is 16, I can't believe he is growing up so fast. I am really happy with how they turned out. These are just a couple of my favorites.


My favorite of Emma! isn't she so cute!











My favorite of Cayden, my hansome litte man!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

they really are darling pictures amber! i wish you could take our pictures when we come in july, but i think you will be a little busy getting ready to have your baby girl!

Tukuafu's said...

Great job on the pictures!! I can't believe how grown up they look!!

Danielle, JK, Kendon & Boston said...

Cayden looks so grown up! They turned out so cute! I love the one of them on the train tracks!!! We miss you guys! When is your baby due?