Monday, September 14, 2009

Gracie's luncheon

We had a luncheon for Gracie to celebrate her blessing. We did it on Saturday, the day before her blessing, cause I always hate to leave church for these things. We had so much fun. We kept it low key and only had a couple of our best friends and our immediate family. It was so nice to see everyone and have them all gathered to celebrate our little Grace. After the lunch we stayed and watched the BYU game, which they won! Go cougars. Anyway, it was a great day filled with food, fun, family, friends and football. What more could you ask for?

I couldn't resist taking this picture. She looks so cute an chubby

Our family of 5

My cute litte kids. Cayden looks so cute with "his sissy's"

Our moms

Me and my mommy

Steve and Becca

Kendra and Brian, our neighbors and two of our favorite friends

Becca and Gracie

Watching the football game, Chuck, Mom, Hubie, Darcy and Grace, and Brandon

My very sexy husband

Gma and Gracie

1 comment:

Danielle, JK, Kendon & Boston said...

She has gotten so big since I saw her! She is adorable!!!