Cayden has been begging me to have a big sleepover with all of his friends. But since they all have the same rule that I do, no sleepovers at other people's house, I decided that we would do a late night party instead. All of his friends came over and we had a pizza party. After dinner we went over to the park to play and all the boys played soccer and football, while the girls played on the playground. When they got back we all got our jammies on and they watched a movie. After the movie we got out our old blow up bed and put it down the stairs and they had a blast sliding down it. They got to stay up playing until 10:00 and they were all so excited to be out past their bedtimes. The boys were so funny, they were all talking about sports and guns, and they kept making burping and farting noises. I guess guys are that way whether they are 30 or 5. I was laughing so hard, they were seriously already acting like preteen little boys. And the girls rolled their eyes at them the whole time. Cayden was so happy with it and I think all the kids had a lot of fun. I think I am going to start having some type of fun activity for the kids and their friends once a month, they love having all their friends over and I really want my house to be the one where all the kids like to come and play. Then I will always know where they are and who their friends are, especially as they get to be teenagers.
Pizza time

All the kids Above- Hallie and Riley. Below- Taytin and Wyatt. Cayden, Jackson, and Ethan

Watching the movie

Gracie had fun at the party too!
4 comments:
fun party---baby grace is so pretty--davey knew who she was from the picture!
oh my your little gracie is ADORABLE..I think she is a perfect mix of you two... oh i love her eyes... what a little beauty!! How are you handling 3?
Cute! thanks again...Im so sorry hallie has her shoes on your couch! little stinker!
Ethan had a blast! You should have heard the things he told me you guys did... It involved tunnels, trampolines and Chuck with a water rocket (I know that you didn't actually have any of these things), but it sure was fun to hear all about it. You are a brave woman to have that many five year olds together in one place. Thanks!
Post a Comment