My family out of state has been bugging me for weeks to post new pictures of Gracie so I took a couple 3 weeks ago and never got around to posting them, then I took some more of her today. The ones in purple are the more recent ones from today. So here she is, I caught some of her most expressive and funny looks that she gives us. She is so cute. I just want to say that I am so in love with this girl. She is so sweet. She really is the best baby. She started sleeping through the night at 6 weeks. She will go to bed at 8:30 and sleep until 5:00 or 5:30 then go back to bed until 7:30 or 8:00. She never cries except when she is tired, poopy, or hungry, and sometimes when she is bored. She loves Cayden and will smile at him all the time. I will always catch her staring at him with a huge smile on her face. She loves Emma too, but for some reason just really adores Cayden. She has a special smile reserved for mommy, and is starting to prefer me to everyone else. She has also started laughing, especially when I kiss her feet and blow on her tummy. She loves to take baths, and no matter how hard she is screaming if I put her in the bath she will stop immediately. I am enjoying her so much. I love everything about Grace, I love the smell of her breathe, and the sound of her eating. I love when I go to get her in the morning and seeing the huge smile on her face when she sees me coming. I love that she will sit with her daddy and just follow me with her eyes as I walk around the room, she wont let me out of her sight. She is starting to bat at her toys when I put them up above her, and she loves to hold our hands. She loves to sit in her bumbo on the counter and be with us while we eat. She is very social and always wants to be where we are, as long as she can see and hear us then she is happy. She gets bigger everyday, and I just want her to stop growing. I am so grateful to be enjoying this time so much.
My little sweetheart. She looks so much like Cayden in this picture

She is so cute, she will always squint just her left eye when she smiles big. So her left eye always looks smaller than her right.

She pulls her hands in like this and makes this face whenever she is not sure about something.

She always sticks her tongue out when she smiles. You can kind of see it on it's way out. She is so funny.

Her concerned face. I love this picture!

Her surprised face. I think she looks like me in this picture
No comments:
Post a Comment