Halloween was so fun this year. I made their costumes this year and it was a lot of fun, they were so much cuter than buying the cheap stuff, plus they were warm and Emma's was modest. Cayden was peter pan and Emma was Tinkerbell (I coninced them to match, they begged Chuck to be captain hook and me to be Wendy so we all matched except Gracie. Gracie was a ballerina, I wasn't going to spend any money on her costume so I just used stuff that I already had. We got to decorate Halloween cookies with our friends in the afternoon, then We had a big bowl of chicken corn chowder and corn bread (our tradition for Halloween). After dinner our friends came over to see us in our costumes and then we stopped by Grandma and Grandpa Brown's house to shown them how cute we were. Then we went trick or treating at my mom's house in Alpine. Gracie was still recovering from the swine flu so she couldn't go out in the cold air, she got to stay at home with Grandma Bonnie and hand out candy. The kids got tons of candy and had a lot of fun.
My 3 babies, so cute

Gracie

Tinkerbell

Peter Pan

Best buddies

our friends


Grandma and Grandpa Brown


Our family, I know I look ridiculous, I borrowed a nightgown from my grandma to be Wendy cause I didn't want to buy one. I know I look hot!!!

Grandma and Grandpa with all the cousins. Gracie had had it by this point!
No comments:
Post a Comment