We had such a great Christmas this year. The kids were totally spoiled between their 3 grandparents and us. Gracie didn't really get what was going on but she loved the wrapping paper. We woke up Christmas morning and opened presents, then I made special french toast breakfast (our favorite.) We hung out and played games as a family and the kids tried out their new toys. Then that afternoon we went to my moms and had dinner and hung out. It was such a laid back fun day. I'm so mad I didn't take any pictures of Chuck and I. Chuck got me Photoshop, which I am loving. He also got me a one hour massage, which is much needed. I got him a down coat, a tie, and a new 3 piece suit complete with vest (he looks so hot in it). The kids each got me scarfs and I have to say, I am impressed with how cute the ones they picked out are. They got Chuck some beanie hats. Cayden and Emma saved up their allowance and did jobs to earn all the money to get each other presents, Cayden got Emma a bell Dress and Emma got Cayden a Bionicle. My parents gave us our trip to Hawaii in July (yey, we can't wait), and some Ugh slippers and jammies. We really got spoiled this year. Thank you to all our family for all their love and wonderful gifts.
opening their joint gift from Santa, they got 3 new games to play together.

Helping Gracie open the present they got her, little leap frog piano.

Cute grace, loved her stocking stuffers

Grace didn't get a lot this year, I figured she didn't know what was going on anyway.

Emma and all her presents. She got pink legos from Santa, and a bunch of books and leapster games in her stocking.

Cayden got more legos from Santa and some leapster games and books in his stocking.

Opening the games

Both of them asked for art supplies so that is what Chuck and I got them, a huge box of art supplies for them together.

Cayden got a new leapster 2 from my mom.

Emma got her first Leapster from my mom, she loved playing with Cayden's old one and had begged us for her own "pink one".
No comments:
Post a Comment