Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sledding and snowmen!

My kids love to play out in the snow. Our favorite activity for a winter day is to go out and build a snowman or go sledding. After that huge storm a couple of weeks ago the kids went out with dad and built a snowman. I do not like the snowman because it is staring at me through my back window and whenever I walk past the window I think there is someone in the back yard looking at me. It startles me every time. We also went sledding a couple Saturday's ago. The kids loved it but Gracie didn't

Building the snowman

We love our snowman


Playing in the snow!!!



Sledding




Gracie sat on the sidewalk in her bumbo and watched us, she wasn't very happy with her snow outfit and looked like this the whole time.

Scowling, just in case we didn't know she wasn't having fun!

In the car on the way home

No comments: