This year for new years eve we went to a party at our good friends the Rogers. Giulia is from Italy and I love her, we have become really great friends. Her husband Dan is so much like Chuck and they love each other. Giulia threw a big party and a bunch of people from our ward were there. We had great food, games and fun. After everyone left about 9:00-9:30 to get their kids in bed we decided to stay to ring in the new year, so we put Gracie to bed in their room and let Cayden and Emma stay up for their first ever midnight party. We watched the ball drop and counted down and gave hugs and kisses all around. It was so fun. Then we ended up staying until 2:00 just talking. I am the worst mom, I let my kids stay up playing at their friends until 2:00 am. Oh well it's just once a year, and we had so much fun.
1 comment:
It was so much fun! Thanks for being such a great support in every possible way!
I love you!
Post a Comment