Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had such a great Thanksgiving this year. It was my first time making an entire Thanksgiving meal all by myself and I was so happy with how it turned out. Everything was delicious and even the turkey was perfect, thanks to my amazing recipe I got. It was so nice to have time to spend with just our family and get lots of time together for laughing, games, and movies. We had a blast, and loved having daddy home with us for a couple of days. The week before thanksgiving me and the kids did a gratitude bucket and added things everyday to the bucket that we were grateful for, then we read every ones gratitude strips over dinner. We also did a unit about the first thanksgiving and learned about the pilgrims and Indians and Squanto. The day after Thanksgiving we were able to go to the temple, which is always our favorite day of the month! I am so grateful for all of the wonderful amazing blessings in my life. I don't think I deserve to be this happy. I am grateful for an amazing husband who loves and supports me and still writes me love letters. I am grateful for 3 happy healthy amazing children. And most of all I am grateful to have the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life and to have the help and love of the Lord everyday.

Our Family on Thanksgiving Day!


My greatest blessings




She is so silly, she is always the comedian making everyone laugh!


Cayden and Emma each ate and entire turkey leg.



The table



Chuck had already started carving it and I realized I never got a picture, But I had to document my first turkey.


This sweet potato casserole was AMAZING. I got the recipe from my friend Kari, we all LOVED it!

No comments: