Emma had her first Violin concert this fall. They had a Halloween concert a couple of days before Halloween and all the kids got to wear their Halloween costumes. She did amazing and I am so proud of her. This is the biggest thing that has helped her self confidence this year. She has really come out of her shell and has overcome her horrible stage fright. I was so proud of her for going up on the stage and performing in front of a packed auditorium. She is learning so fast and is loving violin. Her teacher told me that she has over 100 student and of all of them Emma is learning the fastest. Emma got into the stings program they have at the university and it is an amazing program, but intense. 1 group practice a week and 2 private lessons weekly. She has worked really hard and practiced every day and I am so proud of how far she has come. I hope that this will become a great talent for her someday.

Up on stage
Emma with her student helper Derek, she loves him!



We didn't get a family picture because we were rushing out the door to go to our ward trunk or treat which we were late for.
No comments:
Post a Comment