Mother's Day was so nice this year. We had just gotten into town the day before so I didn't think that Chuck or the kids would have anything planned for me because moving had been so crazy. But I was pleasantly surprised. Chuck let me sleep in and him and the kids made me breakfast. Then we went to church, and had an amazing lesson in Relief Society. After Church Ron and Chuck made dinner for us all. We were able to have Grandma Brown over for dinner as well, and it was so nice to see her. After dinner the kids and Chuck gave me their gift. Chuck had sneaked off Saturday to get me my favorite cookie from Kneaders (that I really missed while we were in Indiana) and he had gotten me a gift certificate for 2 90 minute maternity massages. I am always uncomfortable while I'm pregnant so that was the best gift he could have gotten me. I am so grateful for him and how much he does for me. I really do have the best huband ever, I love him so much. I am also so grateful for my 3 little angels. I love them all so much, and I love being a mother. I can't think of anything else I would ever want to do. I am so excited to add another baby to our home this summer, and grateful for the chance I have to be a mother to these precious little ones. Thanks Chuck for making my mothers day special even though we were in the middle of craziness!
Star Trio
10 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment