
Our 10 year anniversary with actually while we were in Bear Lake for our Family Reunion. I can't believe we have been married 10 years. It wasn't very romantic considering all my family was crammed into a cabin and we had all our kids and Becca and Quinn in our room, but we made sure to celebrate when we got home from our trip. Chuck took me to Tai Phoon for dinner, which was so good, I loved it. Then we went to see a movie. I am so grateful to have been married to this amazing man for 10 years, and to know that he is mine for eternity. We really feel that our marriage is as close to heaven as you can get on this earth. I love to be with Chuck, he is my best friend. I really love everything about him, I realize more and more how perfect for me he is. He makes me want to be a better person. Here's to a million more wonderful years together.



No comments:
Post a Comment