Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Emma!



Happy Birthday to my Amazing 6 year old. Emma turned 6 on July 8 while we were at Bear Lake! I can't believe she is already 6 years old. She is getting so grown up. Emma is by far my easiest child. She is so happy and obedient. She is my little helper who loves to help me with everything. There are so many things that I love about Emma. Emma is very talented at violin and dance and loves to practice both. She is a great big sister and is always looking out for Gracie. I don't know what I would do without here help around the house with Gracie and Mason. Emma has such a strong testimony, I love to hear her pray, it feels like she is really talking to her father and that he is right there with her. Emma's ability to reason and relate things to herself is beyond that of her years. Emma is full of sunshine, she is always laughing, smiling and having fun. She is so friendly and makes friends everywhere she goes. I swear everytime we leave the park Emma has made a new friend or two. Everyone loves her and loves to be around her because she is so cheerful and energetic about life. I love Emma's smile and she seems to share it freely with everyone. Emma loves to learn and is always excited to learn something new, she loves school and reading. Emma LOVES her daddy and is a total daddy's girl, one of her favorite things to do is dance with daddy when he gets home from work. Emma brings so much light and joy into our home, I can't imagine our lives without her. She brightens everyone she meets, and we all love her so much.

No comments: