We celebrated Emma's birthday up at Bear Lake with the whole family. She was so excited to get an American Doll from Grandma and some rollar skates from mom and dad. Cayden and Gracie got her "Mirror Mirror", a Snow White movie that she loves. We had a cake up there for her and everyone had cards and treats for her. This is the third year in a row that we have been on vacation for her birthday so I think she is hoping to be at home next year so that she can have a friend party. It was so fun to celebrate her and have all of our family around to celebrate with us. We all love her so much!
When life gets to be more than you can stand. . . Kneel
Our Family
We are doing so great. We are living in Indiana while Chuck is attending law school. I love staying at home with our 3 beautiful children. Cayden is 6 and full of energy. Emma is 4, and is so independant and fiesty. Grace is 1 and is the sweetest most cheerful baby ever. We're having fun and loving life.
Who I love!!!
My wonderful husband, I love him so much. He works so hard for us! I love him more everyday.
My Babies
I can't believe how blessed I am, I can't even believe all these cuties are mine. I adore each of them so much. They are my heart my soul and my joy!
Love my babies!!!
Cayden
Cayden is my little buddy. He is all boy and is full of energy. I love to play with him, and I really cherish the special times when we get time alone. He brings so much energy and laughter into our home, and I am so grateful for him.
Emma Marie
Emma is such a little firecracker. She is definatelly in charge around here and she will let us know it. She is always laughing and dancing. She loves making others laugh and being the center of attention. She is our angel.
Gracie Bell
Grace is my little angel. She is so sweet and cuddly. She is such a huge blessing in our lives and we all adore her.
Mason
Mason is such a joy to have in our home. I love having a baby boy again. I love his chubby little cheeks, I just want to kiss them all the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment