
I am so sad. My sisters Laura and Becca are moving this month and will be gone until Chuck and I move away for Chuck's post doc, and then me and Chuck will be gone for a long time. Laura moves this weekend to Pocatello, her husband is going to physical therapy school there. And Becca is moving in 2 weeks to go to BYU Idaho. I'm glad they will be close enough for weekend visits, but I am going to miss them so much. Anyway we had one last girls night before they leave. Mom took us to the best Italian restaurant in Sandy and then we went to see The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. We had a lot of fun. It was so nice to be all together one last time before they go. I am really sad cause it will probly be 5-10 years before we all live in the same state again. Becca is one of my best friends, We have so much fun together and she is so good with my kids, they just adore her. I can always turn to her if I need anything, she is so service oriented and is always willing to help me out. I love you Bec. Laura is also such a good friend to me, last summer her and Dave moved just down the street from us. It has been so nice to have her so close. Laura is always there to talk if I need her and she always does nice little things for us, like inviting us for dinner when she knows I've had a long day. She is so great. I love her kids and will miss them so much. I love them both so much and I am really going to be so sad when they are gone.



3 comments:
Oh I cant imagine my sisters moving away! But like you said, at least they arent too far! Family is the best...Did you like the traveling sisterhood movie?
Awh.. saying goodbye STINKS!! I know, Charmaine and Chantal both live way too far!
Thats fun that you guys had some good fun tho before everyone left. The weekend at the lake looks especially fun!
Amber, such sweet sentiment. You are so lucky to have such a sweet "sisterhood of sisters." There are very few things in life that beat the love between sisters. I don't know how this happened but I have you on my list of blogs to visit as "Meeker Family" recently I visited and saw a slide show of a family at a lake. I thought that I recognized your kids but there were no pictures of you or Chuck so I commented that it looked like you had fun and then I almost said, but there were no pictures of you and Chuck. After I posted my comment I noticed that it isn't even you. I am so dumb. Do you know that Meeker Family? If so, just tell them that Susan Fuller is your silly friend and just to ignore her. It did look like fun though.
Post a Comment