Monday, August 25, 2008

My little Cowboy!!


Cayden got invited to a Cowboy party last week and the morning of the party he woke up crying. I asked him what was wrong and in the most distraught voice he said "I can't go to the party." I asked him why and he answered "I don't have any cowboy clothes to wear, so I can't go" I tried to tell him he didn't need to dress up to go but he was adimant that he needed to dress up. So we ran around to neighbors and families houses trying to find a cowboy costume. We finally found a hat, bandana, and a gun holster for his belt (this was a must). He looked so cute dressed up. Thanks to everyone who helped in his hour of need.

1 comment:

Amy said...

We think Cayden is the rootin tootinest cowboy in all the West. WE LOVE YOU CAYDEN!!!