We had a visit tonight from Laura and Baby Savannah. Laura was in town for my mom's good friend's funeral. My kids had so much fun with Baby Savannah, they love babies so much. After Savannah left this was their prayers tonight.
Cayden- "Dear Heavenly Father, please bless us to have a baby. Please bless us to have a baby quickly. Thank you for my family. Please bless us that we will have lots of other stuff besides a baby, like a puppy, and a fish, and a kitty. Amen."
Emma- "Dear Heavenly Father thank you for my family. Thank you for mommy, and thank you for daddy, and thank you for Cayden and Emma. Please bless mommy to have a baby in her tummy. Thank you for Jesus, Amen.
Do you think there is something they want here!! I don't know but it seems like they would like a baby. I told them that mommy and daddy have been trying for a long time and that we have been praying really hard for a baby, but if they start praying for a baby too, then maybe Heavenly Father will give us one. They are so sweet. I love how much faith they have. Hopefully this won't turn out with them wondering why Heavenly Father hasn't answered their prayers.
I've thought a lot about it lately and I really am so grateful for the two that I have. Even if I can never have any more, I am so blessed to have my little angels. I love them so much and they bring so much joy and love into my life. If I never have another baby I will feel completely fulfilled and grateful for the ones that Heavenly Father has blessed me with. I could never ask for more than the Lord's will be done, whatever that means. I have a friend who also has PCOS and she just recently found out that she can't have children. When she told me I literally started crying, I could feel the depth of her pain and loss. My Sister with PCOS tried for 10 years before she had her twins. Part of me feels guilty for having been blessed so much, when others with the same health problems as me have it so much worse. It really puts things in perspetive for me. No matter what happens from here, there are others that would give anything to have the two beautiful children that I have. I just can't say enough how grateful I am for my family. Besides talking to my friend about her infertility there have been a couple other things that have happened lately that have made me feel so grateful for all my Father has blessed me with. I have more than I could ever ask for.



5 comments:
Hey! Cute blog background! Just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you and I'm sorry for this struggle! I can't say that I've felt that pain, but I know I can feel compassion for those who are going through it. You have a great attitude about it though and you do have two beautiful kids :)
Hey my Beautiful Amber! I just wanted to say that I totally believe that Heavenly Father will answer your prayers and your childrens prayers!!! It might not be anytime soon, but i believe he will!!! Im sure sorry to hear about your health problems, but you are so right!! You have two dang cute, beautiful, children!!! I sure do miss you Amber, and keep up the good work, and keep trying! Practice makes perfect! Love ya girl! Lis
REMEMBER - Katie and Jess have prayed every night that mama's sore knee will feel better since Mike has left and it hasn't hurt one time which is a miracle. So if your kids pray for it I'm sure it will happen. Tell Chuck to put on his Zorro mask. That might help also. ha ha. I just can't leave that one alone.
your kids are such sweethearts!
thats so precious! i hope you guys can have another baby! We will pray for you too- and who knows maybe you will get one for chiristmas! ;)
Post a Comment