Friday, November 28, 2008

Girls Night Out

All of my sisters are in town for Thanksgiving so Wed we had a girls night out. Mom came over and she taught us all how to make home made pies, YUM! Then we all went to dinner at Olive Garden and to see Australia. We had such a great time. I love spending time with my sisters and I am so grateful for their friendships in my life


2 comments:

Court and Brade said...

Oh the Breaux girls :) You are all so beautiful!!! And everyone is so old, well except for Bonnie... she is looking YOUNG and beautiful and everyone else is all grown up !!!! I love it! Isn't it nice to have sisters that are your best friends? glad you had a good time!

Amy said...

You guys are so cute. I wish I was a Breaux sister. I'm glad that I can claim you as a sister. I would MAYBE trade you in for Becca but she'd have to sweeten the deal with something. But I do claim your mom. I LOVE your Mom.