Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Testament to Stay on Lip Color!

So we have had another make up disaster. No matter what I do I can not get Emma to stay out of my makeup. Everywhere we go she gets into all my friends makeup too. It is driving me crazy. Today we were all ready to go and I was getting Cayden in the car, I came in to get Emma and she comes walking down the stairs like this.

She said "now I'm ready mommy, I had to put on my makeup." She is such a little stinker. She had found my stay on lip stick and smeared it all over her face. This picture was taken AFTER I tried to scrub it off of her. It will not come off. It has been about 5 hours and it is still smeared all over her. We had to run our errands like this and I am not kidding you, people kept staring at her, I think they thought she had a birth defect or something. At least I know my new lipstick really works!!! I think I need to start hiding all the makeup, lotion and soap in my house, or else she smears it all over her body. Does anyone know of any kids makeup that doesn't stain, I was thinking maybe she'd like that for X-mas.

6 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

Oh my gosh Amber that is hilarious! She is so funny! She is a little princess...I love it! She is so cute!

Travis and Marie said...

I think it's cute. Let people wonder what happened. I used to worry what people thought about my kids if they looked funny, now I just know that kids will be kids...she looks darling. who can resist that smile?

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

NO there is NOTHING! I throw away every "little girl" lip gloss or nail polish or "fake" makeup...NOTHING is clean and there is nothing that doesnt stain..I swear...IVE SEARCHED!!! So cute though:) She looks darling! Ive had my make up, my moms make up, soap, lotion. shampoo, detangler, you name it....everywhere! (including smeared on body, in hair and in carpet...NOT FUN! SORRY!)

Trent and Kristi said...

Wow - that is really some GOOD makeup! I think it is so funny she just had to go around like that because the darn stuff wouldn't come off. You need to start locking up everything - she must have a radar for it! Too cute!

Heather O'Brien said...

oh my gosh! That is too funny. She is hilarious. I love that picture. Her smile says it all :)

Jenny Lynn said...

oh man that is so stinkin funny, but at the same time that totally stinks. lacy once did that with mascara all over her face and it was water-proof and just would not come off!! she looked like she had colored her face with permanent marker all day. stinkin girls!!!