Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Star Wars Party

We just had Cayden's 5th birthday party. I can't believe he is already 5. He wanted a Star Wars party! I made him an Anakin Sywalker costume and Emma wanted to be princess padme, so I made her a costume as well.
Anakin Skywalker

Anakan and Princess Padme

mommy and the birthday boy

Our beautiful princess

Best Buddies

Our young Jedi Padawon's


For the party Daddy dressed up as a Jedi trainer and did a Jedi training for all the kids. They loved it, they were all so serious about it! After they were properly trained as Jedi we had our neighbor come in is darth vader costume and all the kids got to fight Darth Vader. They were so surprised and excited when Darth walked in the front door. Emma started bawling when she saw him, but the boys were all so thrilled. After they all fought Darth, they used the force to make him leave.
Daddy, the Jedi Trainer!

Jedi Training

Cayden Fighting Darth

Goodbye Darth Vader, the Jedi's have defeated you!


The head bomp game, Cayden's face is priceless. Wyatt had this huge present!

Presents from mom and dad, Fun Star Wars stuff!

It was such a fun party, all the kids had a blast and Cayden was so happy with how it turned out. I am so glad that he had so much fun!

4 comments:

Danielle, JK, Kendon & Boston said...

Happy Birthday Cayden! You always have the cutest ideas for parties and you go all out! I love it! Glad to see you are all doing well! How is the baby coming along?

Jamie said...

looks like it was such a fun party! i love emma's princess dress. did you make it?

Amy said...

You amaze me that you could do this awesome of a party preggers and all. Your kids will have such awesome memories of their birthdays because you go all out to make it so memorable. Way to go dude. You are an inspiration.

Jess said...

From the pics it looks like that party turned out great! And Don't worry I am almost done with your stuff! I have to keep taking breaks for sick babies, and potty training! It is Turning out really cute though. GREAT job on those fabrics!