My baby sister just turned 16, I can't believe how old she has gotten, she still seems like a little girl to me. My sisters and I all took her out for her birthday. We went to Olive Garden for dinner and then rented a movie and watched it at my house. Laura is in town for Dave's internship so she got to go with us, it was so much fun to spend time with all my sisters together, it has been a long time since we all got to go out together, since Laura has been away so long. I wish I had gotten a picture of all of us together.
Laura and I

Rachael and Becca
1 comment:
I can't believe Rachael is 16! Gosh, we are getting old! Your fam is all so cute! I loved the Halloween pics. Hallie was Tinkerbelle too. And Gracie...oh my gosh she is darling. She has SO much hair! What a cutie! That stinks she has swine flu! Love you!
Post a Comment