Day 1- we went to the Magic Kingdom. The kids loved just walking around and seeing everything. We did a bunch of rides, and discovered that Cayden still does not like rollar coasters, but Emma loves them.



Day 2- We went to the Animal Kingdom. The Safari was amazing and the kids loved seeing the animals. After the Safari it started pouring and it rained the rest of the day. We had to get ponchos for everyone and stayed as long as the kids could handle it. That night we went to Roy's for dessert, and went to bed early so that we could stay up for Fantasmic the next night.

Day 3- we went to Hollywood Studios. Their favorite ride was Star Tours and they did it like 5 times in a row. I took Gracie to see Winnie the Pooh and Mickey while chuck took the big kids to the Indiana Jones show. The kids loved the parade and we did Fantasmic that night. Fantasmic was so fun, and the kids all loved it. Gracie especially loved the fireworks. The kids were completely tuckered out by the time Fantasmic was over and fell asleep on the way out of the park.





Day 4- We did the Magic Kingdom again. This time we did a couple of rides but the kids mostly wanted to see all the Characters, so we waited in very long lines to see all the princesses while Cayden and Daddy went on Pirates of the Carribean. We got dole pineapple ice cream (my favorite), watched the show in front of the castle, and did all the rides at Fantasyland.





Day 5- Mom and Daddy were exhausted at this point so we took a day off and went to Cocoa Beach. The kids built sand castles, and played in the water all day. We took a walk down the pier and saw dolphins, pelicans and turtles. The beach was so beautiful. It was a really fun and relaxing day.





Day 6- We started our day with a character breakfast. It was such great food and the kids loved seeing the characters. Gracie loves Mickey Mouse clubhouse right now so she was so excited the whole time we were at the park whenever we saw any of the characters from the show. Her little eyes would light up, I love how magical it for them. After our character breakfast we went to epcot. There were only a couple of rides but we really enjoyed going "around the world" and seeing all the different places. We had lunch in "Japan", and had gellato from "Italy." They had their spring garden festival that week so they had amazing gardens and had all the characters made out of bushes and flowers, it was so beautiful. That night we ate inside the big Pyramid in Mexico at the same restaurant that Chuck and I ate at on our Honeymoon. It was really fun to take the kids back there and share another wonderful memory there.















Day 7- I only got one picture from our last day here. We went back to Magic Kingdom and saw the fairies and rode all of our favorite rides again. That afternoon we went to Downtown disney for some shopping and dinner and then went back to the park for the light parade and fireworks over the castle. It was a perfect last day of our vacation. The kids loved the fireworks and we all got souvenires that we loved.
I am so grateful that we were able to take this vacation as a family. I love being all together and having nothing else to do but spend time together and laugh. It was one of the funest week's of my life. I was seriously so tired by the time we left, but I'm glad I was only 20 weeks pregnant when we went. If I had been much bigger I don't think I would have enjoyed it as much.



No comments:
Post a Comment