Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A bunch of animals!

I guess they have free day at the Zoo every last Wednesday of the month in the winter so me and a couple of my friends went in February (yes that is how long it's been since I've updated my blog). We had so much fun. Cayden and Emma loved the animals. Emma really liked the monkeys and the bears, and Cayden loved the Elephant and Snakes. We are so lucky to have such great friends, we love to do things with them, and all the kids get along so well. Kristi and Paul, Aimee, Riley and Avery, Me and Emma and Cayden, and Andrea and Angelina

Cayden and Riley


Becca came with us too, she is so good with my kids they just love her.


Since we were so close to HCI, chuck came down on his lunch break as my friends were leaving and went around with us for a little while.


I told Cayden that this snake could swollow him whole, he thought that was really cool.


Emma and Daddy

1 comment:

Jenny Lynn said...

what a good husband, and sister! How fun, I love the zoo, getting to see kids explore and learn!