Something you have to know about Cayden is that he always wears his underwear backwards, so the opening is always in the back, no matter what I do he will not wear it the right way, he says that the tag itches his bum. All the underwear I can find has the tag sewn in so it's not like I can just rip it off. If anyone knows of childrens taggless underwear please let me know. Anyway on Sunday I told him he had to wear his underwear the right way, that I only wanted him to try it for one day and if he didn't like it I would let him wear it how he wanted. So we were in Stake Confrence on Sunday. Our bishop and a bunch of people from our ward were sitting close to us. All of a sudden I look over and Cayden had pulled his pants down and was itching his naked bum. I grabbed him and pulled up his pants and tried to tell him that he couldn't pull his pants down in church and he looked at me and yelled as loud as he could, "but mom, my bum is itching." I immediately got up to take him out and the whole way out he was yelling "my bum is itching, my bum is itching." We were sitting in the front so all the people on the stand and the speaker could hear him. I wanted to feel embaressed, but I couldn't stop laughing. I bet I looked like the worst mom, here I am walking out of the chapel laughing so hard while my son is yelling about his bum itching. I had to take him to the bathroom and let him itch his bum and turn his underwear around. I don't think I will make him wear it the right way again. I mean, who cares if he wears it backwards. Lets just hope he gets over this habit before he hits the teenage locker rooms.
10 comments:
That is probably one of the funniest stories I've heard. I was laughing so hard. He is so cute. I'm glad you were laughing too! Kids are hillarious. Happy late birthday by the way. I am the worst friend ever. I thought to call you all day and I never did. I love you to death! LYLAS!
oh that is just too funny!! thats the kind of story that everyone at chuch that day is going to tell. so cute!
That is so funny... kids can be so funny and embarrassing! Shawn used to wear his under-roos backwords when he was a kid. His mom said he "just liked it that way!" that is hilarious!
I needed this laugh today - and I am seriously laughing SO HARD! I'm sure the stake pres was laughing inside too - even if he didn't show it! Oh the innocence of youth!
That is HILARIOUS! I am glad you were able to laugh! Have you taught him to cool hole in the front? but, you are right it dosent matter, wich way he wears them.
When I told Kody this story we were both cracking up! We haven't seen you guys in FOREVER!
Thats pretty dang funny! It sos hard not to laugh when stuff happens. I'm sure the other members got a kick our of it too! hope all is well.
Hi Meeker family! It is so great to see that you are doing well. Your little family is cute. Drop us an email sometime..ahlquistjody@hotmail.com
Love Dan and Jody Ahlquist
That is full og LOL!!! I am so happy to hear that you were able to laugh his little moment away, I think I would have been red from head to toe. Your children are so cute. I wish there was more family time so that I could meet them and see my baby cousin again. Chuck is a awesome guy and you are all so blessed to have him as a great example. Love and miss you all.
Susie
p.s.- you need to come and visit us over at our blog.
oh my gosh...yes, the joys of motherhood! He is so funny! That is something hallie would do, except, she would just cry, no yell!
Post a Comment