Thursday, March 20, 2008

More Free Advertising!!!

Ok so I know that I just wrote about my arrangements but I have just finished a couple of the ones that I will be taking to a couple of boutiques to show my work, I wanted to get peoples opinion. Please be honest, I would love to know what people think. Thanks everyone. This one is my favorite, I don't think I will sell it, I think I just want to keep it.



This is just a small one I made for my side table. I can't decide if I like it enough to take around to boutiques. I just made it with some leftover flowers that I had.



4 comments:

Charmaine said...

I really love the little one! That's my favorite. I like all them though, You're very talented! Good luck with the new business!

Clarissa B. said...

i really really love the middle one! and the top one! you are so talented! i hear that you girls are coming down here next week!! i am soo excited! maybe you could make me one and i'll buy it from you!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

I think they are beautiful...great job! Love the middle one a lot!

Anonymous said...

You are so talented, I just may hace to call you up and order something! Great work!