Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My new business

I have really enjoyed anything to do with decorating, and I really have a fun time with it. I have made a couple flower arrangements for my house and for my mom. Some of my friends have seen them and asked me to make one for them. Anyway, I think I am going to start selling them. I have the hook up with a couple boutiques that I might put my stuff in, but the best way to advertise is word of mouth, so if anyone needs one or knows someone who would like one please let me know. I do a lot of traditional stuff like this one, but I also have some really cool and different ideas that would be more eclectic, plus I'll give you a really good deal. I have also done wreaths for little girls rooms that are so cute. I was at Taipan the other day and an arrangement about this size was selling for like $250, not to mention how much they are in the frofro boutiques. I can do it for a lot cheaper and hopefully it will be just as beautiful. I really love to color that it adds to my house My latest arrangement

This is kind of a dark picture

7 comments:

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

pretty amber!! ill let you know when im ready for one:)

Clarissa B. said...

that is gorgeous!! i love it!

Heather O'Brien said...

Way to go Amber! I think you are so talented in this area. I still have the one you gave me when I move and I think of you everytime I look at it.

Jenny Lynn said...

What amazing talent, that is so fun!

jolleyzoo said...

Do you know how many times I could have used your amazing talent?? WOW!! It looks great.
we have a new blog, so stop by.
www.thejolleyzoo.blogspot.com

Amber said...

Hey Amber! I found your blog through Chris & Aimee. Send me your email address to spangs_80@yahoo.com so I can add you to my blog (familiatarin.blogspot.com) since it's set to private. Love the flower arrangements, you are very talented!

Sheena Menke said...

I found an arrangement that I LOVE in a Martha Stewart magazine. Would you copy arrangements too in your business or do you only want to create them yourself? By the way, the ones you did are gorgeous, I am totally impressed.