Saturday, January 10, 2009

The best time of year

I love Christmas time, it is my favorite time of year. I love Cristmas sunday, there is always such a great program that focus' on Christ's birth. When I was little we would always get a new dress for Christmas and I loved picking it out. It's fun for me now to get my kids Christmas outfits, and we all dress matching for one sunday. These are a few pictures of the kids in their Christmas outfits.

I loved the fur on Emma's sleeves.

Cayden got a crushed velvet jacket just like daddy's and he thought he was so hansome (he was!)


Our cute little family

4 comments:

Danielle, JK, Kendon & Boston said...

So Cute! You have the cutest kids, and I LOVE their Christmas outfits!

Amy said...

I think it's so funny that without talking about it or anything we are hundreds of miles away and we picked the same Christmas dresses for our girls. haha

LauraBro said...

I miss you SOOO much Amber--and your cute kids---I talked to emma on the phone tonight---you are honestly such a blessing to me right now. You have been through SO much and are just always so sweet when you talk with me--you always know what to say and always give me the best advice. Thank you for your sweet testimony the other day and helping me---your example of faith touches me time and time again. i love you!!!
---i haven't seen any announcements on your blog---did I miss it? ;) luv ya

Jenny Lynn said...

Your kids look adorable, I love their outfits!