Monday, January 26, 2009

OUR BIG NEWS!!!


The above picture that Cayden drew might offer a clue to what our big surprise is. We found out a couple of days before Thanksgiving that we are going to have a baby! YEY! I am finally pregnant. Cayden drew this picture of the baby in my big tummy, isn't it so cute. I am 15 weeks and we find out on Feb 24th what we are having. My due date is July 28th. My kids are thrilled and it was such a sweet experiance for them. They had started praying for us to have a baby and I found out like 3 weeks after they started praying for it. I must have gotten pregnant like almost immediately after they started including it in their prayers. The faith of a child, how powerful! We are so excited and would be happy with a boy or a girl. Emma says she doesn't want it if it is a boy, and Cayden insists that we name it Cayden if it's a boy. Hopefully we will all be happy when we find out what it is. Thanks for all the prayers on our behalf, we are so thrilled.

13 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

YEAH!!!!! I am so excited for you! When are you due? How far along are you? This is such great news! Congratulations! I hope you are feeling okay and not too sick! Love ya!

Jamie said...

i didn't realize you were due on our anniversary :D fun! miss you!

Jenny Lynn said...

Wooo Hooo, that is so exciting! I love Caden's picture, it is adorable. Hope you don't get too sick, Lacy was the same way when she found out we were having a boy, but she is getting more used to the idea. Those fiesty sassy little girls!

Charmaine said...

Congratulations!!

LauraBro said...

HOORAY!!! i can't wait Amber--I cry everytime I think about it--I am so happy for you! You've been such a tropper thusfar in the pregnancy. can't wait to meet him or her! i think you should name it Laura if it's a girl--ya?!! oh fine.

Tukuafu's said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations! What exciting news! You find out what you are having on my birthday! If it's a girl, you should name her Jenn in my behalf. Ok, not really, but seriously, I am really happy for you guys!!

Clarissa B. said...

congratulations!! i am soo happy for you guys!

Court and Brade said...

CONGRATS cute girl. I am SO happy for you guys. Have you been feeling well????

Amy said...

Yay for us, yay for us. Since I'm most likely done having kids, I hereby claim all of your children as semi mine. And sorry Laura, if it's a girl her name is Amy. There are not enough Amy Meekers in the world. Seriously you guys...think about it. No really. If you name her after me I will start a scholarship in her name. The Amy Meeker is awesome scholarship fund.

Brady & Lisa Bloxham said...

How exciting!! It is so wonderful how Heavenly Father answers little childrens prayers!! Im so happy for you! Im excited to find out what you are having!!!

Kara said...

Amber,
Congratulations!!!!! We are so excited for you guys to add one more cutie to the Meeker clan. Let us know if you need anything.

Faith said...

Congrats Amber!! I'm so excited for you (and really jealous, I'm luck to have a friend who just had a baby and I get to love on him). I wish you the best of luck. I'm praying for a good pregnancy for you guys.

Tashina said...

Congratulations...I know how hard it can be when you have PCOS... I wish you all the best and will pray that your pregnancy goes well.