Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Emma's harvest party!

I was able to go and help with Emma's harvest party at school. It was so fun to go and see her with her friends. She is so funny, whenever I am there with her she gets really clingy and whiney, I really think she is always better when I am not there. But about half way through the party she got used to my presence and started to act normal again. Emma was a beautiful bride and she looked so pretty!



Me and my baby




Emma's best school friends, Audrey, Zoe, Emma and Jenna. I always hear these girls names, so it was good to put a face with the name and see what cute girls they were.


Emma's class and her two teachers, Miss Angela and Miss Leanne. She loves her teachers so much, they are so good with her.

No comments: