Friday, November 19, 2010

I LOVE THURSDAY'S...

Because of this Man!!! The Mentalist

We really don't have time for TV, so Chuck and I only watch one show a week. The Mentalist is our favorite. Chuck likes it because it is witty, creative, and he loves to see if he can figure out the case before the Detectives do. Plus it is not gorry, descriptive or explicite about the murder cases. I love it because, well....the picture says it all. Simon Baker has the best hair, and the best smile.

But today, I love FRIDAY even more than Thursday because I am going to see this...
We love Harry! We are so excited to go see it. Thanks Julia for watching the kids so we can. CAN'T WAIT!!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

i've never seen that show before...maybe i should check it out. and we love hp too!!! wasn't it great?!