Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ellie!!

My beautiful sister had her baby last night. Ellie Nona was born at 3:58am this morning. Laura had the most amazing birth, she delivered the baby on her own, over the toilet. I don't have time to post about it right now, but I will tell the whole story tommorrow. I am so happy that Ellie is here and that Laura is doing OK. I am so sad I'm not there to go see her. I wont be able to go home and see her until she's 8 months. SAD. She's so cute.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Hooray! So glad everyone is safe and well. Congrats Laura!

LauraBro said...

you should probably mention that it was in the bathroom of the hospital so people don't get too worried ;) love you Amber--you're such a wonderful support and sister. we'll let you know when we decide on the name for sure! :)