Monday, May 5, 2008

I love Weekends!!!

Saturday and Sunday are my favorite days of the week, cause we have Chuck all to ourselves. We don't get to see him a lot in the week cause he is going to school and working full time. We have had such a great couple of weeks. Emma looked so cute in her new dress for church and was acting so cute I had to get out the camera and take some pictures. She is such a ham sometimes. Cayden jumped in and and I got some of the cutest shots of them together. We had such a wonderful sabath day. church was great and Cayden gets to give his first talk in Primary next week. I am so excited. After Church we went to my parents and celebrated mothers day with my mom, cause they are leaving for Israel today and will be gone next week. We had so much fun. I really love my family and love to spend time with them.

This one is my favorite.




Saturday Chuck took me out to eat at Ruby River and then to see Made of Honor. We haven't been on a date in a couple of months so it was so fun to get away just the two of us. I love him so much and I love to spend time with him. I think it is so important to slow down and take time to relax, have fun, and laugh together. I have the best husband ever, I am so grateful that I have been blessed with someone so loving and kind, and who is always helping me. I love you babe. on our date, Don't I have the hansomest husband ever

Last Saturday we surprisingling had nothing to do so we took the kids to the Myan and then to the Living Sea exibit. They loved the Myan. Emma was so concerned about the divers who would dive off the waterfall. She thought they were getting hurt. There was also this girl dressed as an indian thingy, and she had this huge head dress on and Emma thought she was a princess. Emma kept screaming "Princess, Princess, come here" It was so funny. And then for like 3 days afterward she kept telling me "I saw princess mommy, I saw princess" I don't even know why she is obsessed with princesses. It's not like I talk about them yet to her. Anyway it was so fun to have a day out with the kids. I love when we have free time and can just have fun, and not worry about getting anything done or being somewhere at a certain time. We can just enjoy our children. They are so fun to be with.

climbing on the snake at the Myan

Emma and Daddy

Cayden and Mommy

Cayden touching the Mantaree. They had this huge tank with Mantaree's swimming around in it and you could reach down and pet them. Cayden and Emma loved it. So did chuck. He is like my grown up kid.

Cayden climbing through tunnel

Emma touching the starfish.

5 comments:

Amy said...

These pictures are SUPER cute. Emma is adorable and you know how cute I think our Din-Din is. And I love the bows and flowers placed strategically where Cayden cut her hair. ha ha. And you look beautiful. As for your husband, he's okay I guess. He ain't his older brother but I guess he's pretty cute. I think he was at his cutest at age 10 in neon orange swimshorts and a flat top. In any case, these are super cute pix. I'd love to have a copy of the one of the kids on the cover. Please, pretty please with sugar on top.

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Where is this place? My girls would love it

Jamie said...

love all the fun pics!

Beth said...

So cute! It is amazing how thankful you become for a night out with just mom and dad! Hope all is well!

kristen said...

The little munchkins are getting so big! I love the Sunday pictures, they are so cute!!