Thursday, May 22, 2008

Last Day of School

Today was Cayden's last day of school. I can't believe he only has one more year of preschool and then he will be starting elementary school and will be leaving me forever. This is the last year he will be home with me most the day. I am going to be so sad when he starts school and I don't get to spend as much time with him. He has grown so much over the past year. He loved his teacher and his school. He made so many good friends. His best friends in his class are Jase, Caroline, Adam, and McKay. I am so proud of him, of how well he did and how hard he worked to learn new things. Cayden on his last day

Cayden and Mrs. Stock, she is a fabulous teacher and Cayden just loves her.

Here are a couple things to show how much he has learned and progressed over the past year.

Left: coloring first day of school, Right: coloring last day of school

Top: Name first day of school, Middle: Name at Christmas, Bottom: Name last day of school.

Evaluation sheet, you can't see very well but he knows most of his letters and numbers at christmas he only knew like 2 letters and a couple numbers.

2 comments:

Bams said...

Ok so your kids are adorable! So cute! I am glad you guys came in the other night, it was so fun to see you two. p.s. Don't look at my blog cause I have not done one since January!

Jamie said...

He's growing up so much :)