Thursday, May 29, 2008

Adventure Wednesdays

Me and a couple of my freinds are starting a new thing this summer. We are going to do Adventure Wednesdays, and every Wednesday we are going to do a different fun activity and learn about what our theme is. We started it yesterday and we had so much fun. We went to this fun little park/pond and fed the ducks. Emma and Avery loved throwing the bread in the water. After feeding the ducks we played duck duck goose and then we let the kids play in the water. We took the babies clothes off but told Cayden and Riley not to go in so far that their shorts got wet. Well Riley stayed dry the whole time, but Cayden was completely soaked within a couple of minutes. He is such a boy. We did a little lesson on ducks and taught the kids what migration was. Andrea and Danica are going to start doing it with us next week, and I am so excited. I really want to expose my kids to all sorts of activities and different places. So I Think this will be really fun this summer. Hopefully I will have a baby next summer, so I want to do as much as we can and have lots of fun this summer. Cayden and Riley, she is so cute.

Emma and Cayden

Emma and Avery

Cayden, Riley, Avery and Emma

Feeding the Ducks

Amy and the girls

Don't they look so happy, they were mad at me for making them sit down for a picture.

Cayden, soaking wet playing on the rocks

Emma playing in the mud

2 comments:

Court and Brade said...

Amber.. this is Courtney Burton (now Adams).. ya know, Aunt Mary's neighbor that you used to spend part of your summer with! How are you? I just found your blog today and I was so excited!I know, I'm weird but I was randomly thinking about you... so I googled your name (and Chuck cause I knew that was your hubby's name) and found you. I know, I am a stalker but I wanted to see if you had a blog and what you were up to. You look so happy and have such an adorable little family! I'm happy for you! Well I have been enjoying my friends blogs for months now... and finally started my own this week! I know, welcome to the 21st century huh! Anyway, I would love to be back in touch with ya. Have a wonderful day! And jungle days??? Oh my, you are such a cute mom!

Scott and Beth said...

What a good idea. You are such a good mom. I hope you have a fun summer and would love to see you guys!!!