Tuesday, May 20, 2008

So blessed!

I am feeling so grateful right now for my family. I am so lucky to have such beautiful, fun, independant, bright children. I love them so much. We took them to the Lehi pool last night for family night and they loved it. We had so much fun together. I love to be with them. Honestly there is no where I would rather be than having fun with Chuck and my kids. Cayden and Emma have been getting along so well. Cayden is so good to Emma, he is always so loving and sweet to her. She really just idolizes him. He is behaving so well lately. He is really taking it seriously when we talk to him about being a good example for his sister and about doing what Jesus would want him to do. He always tells me "I am making Jesus happy," when he is obedient or nice. Emma is really growing up, sometimes a little to fast for me, but she is so smart and sweet. She is understaning so much now and is talking about everything. Last night Chuck was having Daddy time with Emma upstairs while me and Cayden made the treat for family night, and I heard music so I came upstairs to see what they were doing. Chuck was dancing with Emma and she was grinning from ear to ear. She looked so happy to be with him. I hurried and grabbed my camera and took a picture before she noticed me there. It made my eyes fill with tears to see how much Chuck loves her. He is definately wrapped around her finger. She loves him so much and when he is home she doesn't want me, it is all daddy. After Emma went to bed Chuck played soccer and baseball with Cayden and Cayden was in Heaven. Chuck has been really busy lately and it is hard to have him gone so much, but I am so grateful that he makes such a huge effort to have quality time with the kids when he is home. He is such a good daddy, and they love him so much. I am so grateful for such a wonderful husband who loves me and our children so much. I know it is just as hard for him, when he is gone so much, as it is for us. I am grateful for the sacrifices he has made so that I can be home with our children, I know that we have been blessed so much by the Lord because he has been willing to do what he's done. Anyway, I just wanted to express my gratitude for them. They are my everything. Cayden and Emma playing

Emma dancing with Daddy, look at how happy her face looks.

Emma riding Cayden like a horse. this is their new favorite game to play.

2 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

Amber your kids are seriously adorable. I love all those pictures of them playing together. It is so fun to watch children interact. Those pictures of Emma with Hallie and Savvy are darling. It looks like they had a lot of fun and I am sure Steph appreciated it. You are such a great friend. It was so fun to see you when I was in Utah. We will have to get together next time I am up!

Jenny Lynn said...

Soooo cute, i love that you spied on your hubby and found him dancing with your little angel- thats the most adorable, heart wrenching thing ever!! so cute!