
Happy Birthday to my Sister in law Amy. Amy is so special to me, she is one of my dearest friends and I truly feel like she is a sister, not just an in law. I here are some of my favorite things about Amy.
1. Amy was the one that reached out to me and made me feel really welcome when I joined Chuck's family. She made me feel like I wasn't an outsider.
2. She has always been there for me. She is the one I call when I am crying and upset. I can talk to her about anything and I know that she wont judge me.
3. She has one of the most giving and kind hearts of anyone I have ever met. She loves to serve others and is always thinking of thoughtful things that she can do for others.
4. She is one of the most fabulous mom's that I know. She is always laughing and playing with her kids, she makes sure they get a lot of learning time and she teaches them about Jesus and the Gospel. They are always doing such fun and creative things.
5. She had PCOS before I did, so when I was diagnosed with it, she helped my so much to understand what was happening with my body. She made me feel like I wasn't weird and different but that others understood what I was going through.
6. She has really good taste in everything. Her house is so cute and I can always call her for advice on anything from clothes to perfume.
7. She has never been critical of me. Even when we have had a disagreement she never makes judgements about who I am. She is always so accepting.
8. She is one of the strongest women I know. She struggled with infertility for so many years, and was so faithful through it all. Now her husband is in Afganistan and I know it has been so hard for her and her girls, but she has been such an example to me of strength.
9. She is so forgiving. She never holds a grudge, she will be upset for a couple of days and then she will let it go and never bring it up again.
10. She is a fabulous writer and I think she should write a book. I keep telling her too, but she doesn't listen to me. Even though i am always right. =)
I love you Amy, you are my best friend, sister, and confidant. You have been such a blessing in my life and I will always be grateful that we are sisters. I love you. Remember, the sun will come out tommorrow. It will.



No comments:
Post a Comment