
As most of you know, I have always loved photography. My hobby started in college when I did a little business taking people's engagement pictures. Since then I have loved it and always wanted to start my own little business. Timing has never been right and I have always had little babies at home. Anyway, I can't get pregnant and my kids are getting older so we have decided that now is as good of a time as any. So I am officially starting my business. It is called Urban Rain Photography, and I am so excited about it. I really love photography, and capturing the special moments and looks in a child. I will be doing, infant, baby, children, and family photography. I would also love to do engagements but I don't want to do weddings. I would love for everyone to go check out my photography blog and let me know what they think about it. The link is www.urbanrainphotography.blogspot.com I hope everyone will go take a peek. I really want to build up my portfolio and get some more experience, and I would like to pay off my new equipment as soon as possible so I am offering a deal to friends and family or anyone referred by them. Until the end of the year I will do a 1 hour photo shoot for $50, I will retouch 10 to 15 of the best pictures and give you the CD of the Images. You can do with them what you wish. This will really help me to get some more experience and hopefully it will help others as well, because that is so much cheaper than going to a photographer and having to pay a lot for your prints. My prices will go up at the first of the year. This would be great for anyone wanting to do Christmas card pictures as well. Anyway, only hire me if you like my work, go check out my blog. I hope to get a real website soon, but I need some more examples for my gallery first. Hopefully I can help some of you. I am really excited and I hope that everything goes well. Thanks for all the support from friends and family, I love you all.



8 comments:
I wish I would have known you were doing this about 2 weeks ago! We just had our pictures taken professionally while we were in
California for Shelle's wedding! I love how they turned out, but I would have loved for you to do them, and I would have loved to have helped you out! Next time for sure! That is awesome you are doing this...you can make some good side money!
I love the new name, so chic! And the graphic/logo with it is perfect!
I'm so proud of you for doing something like this! You'll be great...I LOVE the ones you took of your kids and love the location. Depending on what I do for a card I might take you up on your deal and have you take us where you took your kids...I LOVE it! Congrats!
What a great thing to do! We might have to take you up on your offer towards the end of the year for some new family pics! Your pics look great!
Wow, you are a talented girl! Is there anyting you can't do?? I will definitely take you up on the offer.. let me lose a little bit of the baby weight and you are hired!!
Way to go girl!! That takes a lot to start up a business, I think it is so awesome you are doing it!!!!! And what a FUN business to have... You have some talent girl! so fun :)
will you guys be home for christmas or in cali? hope we will be able to see you...and you can snap some shots of my cute little sade :D miss you lots.
My name is Katie Shannon and I used to be katie Bacchus, and hung around chuck when I was like 12 or so. I realize I am technically not friends or family but I love your photography work and would love o get my families pictures taken by you. I live in layton area and have 3 kids and want family pictures done in like november maybe. Would you be willing to do my pictures for that same price. Let me know, I would love to set up a date to get them done. I think you live in lehi and do you do your pictures around that area? I can bring the family anywhere. Please get back to me, thank you so much. Sorry so long and random
Post a Comment