Well in case no one has noticed I am now 25 pounds lighter. Ever since my test results came back normal, my health seems to be getting better by leaps and bounds. The weight seems to be falling off me. I am still eating healthy and excercizing, but just the same as I was before. I know the Lord is blessing me and I feel so grateful. I can't believe how much better I feel, it really is a blessing that we take for granted to be in good health. It is wonderful not to have pain everyday, and to be able to play and run around with my kids without getting tired. I still want to loose about 25 more pounds, so keep your fingers crossed that the next 25 will be as easy as the first. My docter thinks that with all the weight I have lost it will be a lot easier for me to get pregnant, we have been trying for over a year now, so it would be such a blessing to be able to have another baby. Keep us in your prayers.
8 comments:
I HAVE noticed...you look great Amber, and yes we take our good health for granted so much. When we are healthy its easy to forget that we are healthy..does that make sense??? Anyways we will keep you in our prayers! Hopefully we will see you soon...Im sad your not coming to the halloween party!
Amber that is awesome! You are such an amazing person! I am so glad that your health is better and hope that it continues to do so. Thinking of you!
Congratulations!
that's awesome amber, i'm so happy for you! so glad you are feeling better and hope things continue to go well! love you!
Amber that is awesome! I was noticing in your family pictures that you were looking really good! By the way, keep us posted on Cayden! Your family is in our prayers! We love you guys
You look fantastic.
I found your pounds you lost in case you want them back. They are on my ass in case you were looking for them. Damn you.
Like I said yesterday, you look awesome!
Post a Comment